Trap Field Update
Starting on May 27 we will open the upper Trap Field for Wednesday evening (6-9) and Sunday morning trap (9-noon) for members only (no guests). In order to open safely and protect our trappers there are some modifications to our usual procedure.
• The trap house and porch are closed to shooters.
• Only the trap team that is working is allowed in the trap house and on the porch.
• Shooters are allowed on the porch, one at a time, to buy trap tickets or sign up for a line.
• Shooters will transact business with the trapper using the right hand window (our “takeout” window).
• All gun racks will be on the grass. We will not be using the gun racks on the porch.
• If there is rain there will not be any trap.
There will be tables on the grass for members sit at while they wait to shoot. You are welcome to bring your own chair if that is more comfortable.
There will be gloves, masks and sanitizer for the trap team. If you are within 6 feet of another person while waiting we encourage you to wear a mask but they are not mandatory. Masks are not required on the line.
If participants are not following the rules we will be forced to close.