Wed evening and Sunday morning Trap
These events will open to the public as of today but the same procedures that were put in place for members only trap will remain.
Just as a reminder current procedures include:
- No one on the porch except to purchase tickets or sign up to shoot.
- All transactions occur through the window to the right of the door
- One person at a time at the window.
- No one is allowed in the trap house except for the team that is working that night.
- Only one person in the bunkers at a time. Other folks can help load the machines from outside the bunker.
Masks are encouraged if you are closer than 6 feet from each other. If it rains please wait in your car. Please help educate any non-members on these procedures so everyone can enjoy shooting safely. Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Trap Chairmen.